Tuesday 7 February 2012

Ayrshire 4.6%ABV Amber ale


The second in our year’s series of beers centred around the rich history of Welbeck racehorses. This is a light Amber ale brewed using a blend of 5 different English and American hops. The nose is of spice and blackcurrants from English Bramling Cross, lifted with a subtle touch of citrus from the Cascade variety. The bitter note is smoothed and with sweet crystal malt to give a beer jam-packed with flavour.


It'll be on at the Mallard, Worksop, all next week, and is winging it's way to pubs all over the show. Let me know what you think :)

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this post. You describe this topic very well. I really enjoy reading your blog and I will definitely bookmark it! Keep up the interesting posts!

    pizza beer near me

    ReplyDelete